Offering a call-back widget on your website is a great way to provide excellent customer service. This widget would allow website visitors to enter their contact information and receive a callback from your business within 30 seconds or at their preferred time. By using this widget, businesses can ensure that they can accommodate every customer enquiry.
How does a call-back widget work
A call-back widget is a great way to improve website engagement and conversion. It allows website visitors to easily request a call-back from your business, which can save time and ensure that they receive the help they need.
This is how a call-back widget works:
- Potential customers visit your website and would like to enquire more.
- They select the call-back widget icon, enter their name, phone number, and email address; and choose between “Call Now” or “Call Later”.
- Once they have submitted the information, a call will be triggered automatically to your phone at their preferred time.
- Only after you have “Answered” the call, will your lead’s phone ring.
- You’ve now connected with a lead in record time, without even keying in their phone number!
The benefits of offering a call-back widget
There are several benefits of offering a call-back widget on your website, including:
- Increase customer engagement: If a website visitor is on your site and has a question, they may be more likely to stay on your site and continue browsing if they can easily get in touch with someone who can answer their question. This can lead to increased sales and improved customer retention.
- Provide a better customer experience: If a website visitor is having difficulty finding what they’re looking for, being able to quickly get in touch with someone who can help them will improve their experience and make them more likely to continue doing business with you.
- Generate more leads: If a website visitor enters their phone number into a call-back widget, you now have their contact information and can follow up with them to offer more information about your product or service. This can be an effective way to generate new business leads.
- Build trust with potential customers: By giving them the option to schedule a call-back without incurring any cost, you are demonstrating that you are interested in their needs and want to make it as easy as possible for them to do business with you.
- Never miss out on an opportunity: As calls are triggered automatically at your lead’s preferred time. You need not worry about finding the right time to call or even forgetting to call them back. Simply answer the call and connect with your lead. Add on a Call Whisper so you are ever ready to handle the call even if you’re out getting lunch.
If you are not currently offering a call-back widget on your website, consider doing so. It could be the key to increasing conversion rates and building trust with potential customers.
How to add a call-back widget to your website
Adding a call-back widget to your website is easy and can be done in just a few steps:
- Get in touch: Drop us an email at email@example.com. Better yet, click the red button on the bottom right and get a free call-back at your preferred time 😉
- Configure the widget: You’ll need to determine who will be handling the calls generated through the call-back widget and confirm your business hours. You may also want to customise it to match the look and feel of your website.
- Install the widget on your website: We will provide you with a unique code. Installing the widget on your website is just a matter of copying and pasting the code.
- Test the widget: Be sure to test the widget to ensure that it’s working properly.
By following the steps above, you can easily add a call-back widget to your website. Sounds simple? It is! But if you have any concerns, fret not, our team will guide you through each step.
Here are a few tips to help you make the most of your call-back widget:
- Promote the widget on your website and social media channels. Let your customers know that you’re now offering a call-back widget and how they can use it to get in touch with you.
- Make sure you and your team are available to answer calls during the hours when the widget is active. You don’t want customers indicating their preferred time and waiting for the callback, only to never receive it. So make sure you have someone available to take calls during the times when the widget is live.
- Optimise your website for mobile devices. More than 60% of all website visits come from mobile devices. So you’ll want to make sure your website looks good and is easy to navigate on a smaller screen.
Keep in mind these tips as you start using a call-back widget for your business. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us and we’ll be happy to help.
Offering a call-back widget on your website can have numerous benefits for your business. By increasing customer engagement, providing a better customer experience, and generating leads, a call-back widget can help your business in many ways. If you’re not currently offering a call-back widget on your website, consider adding one today to improve your website conversions.